Sunday, November 2, 2014

And A Crazy November Begins

Here's a short post, mostly just putting down a marker.

November is shaping up to be a crazy, crazy month. By my count, I will be spending more time outside the DC area than in it. It will make me appreciate my own place during December all that much more, I hope. And to top it all off, November got off with a bang. In my attempt to drive yesterday, I successfully blew out two tires last night, requiring a tow to the dealership to get it fixed first thing this morning. Not how I anticipated spending my Saturday evening and Sunday morning and afternoon. If two blown tires is the worst I encounter this month, however, I will be very, very happy. So here's to keeping my life straight over the next 28 days. I'll reevaluate come December 1!

And just because this is really, really cool. Love the song, love the impressions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment