Sunday, October 5, 2014

Finally Caught Up

I returned from my vacation a week ago, but I only just caught up on my DVR. Apparently I record a lot, and with things to do most nights last week, I struggled to keep up with my overactive DVR. But alas, problem ended, and now I have no un-seen shows on my DVR.

As the new season for shows kicks into gear, five shows have caught my eye--two in new seasons, and three brand new shows--and I will look forward to them every week. Let's hope they don't disappoint:
  • New Girl
  • The Amazing Race
  • New Show: Red Band Society
  • New Show: A to Z
  • New Show: How to Get Away With Murder
So that's all I've got from these last few days. Looks to be another crazy week--or two or three, a I look at my calendar--so we'll see what gets turned into updates. :)

I heard this song on the radio recently (apparently it's 5 months old, according to YouTube), but I really like it. I don't know how I've missed it for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment