Friday, December 11, 2015

Zoo Lights

And I'm back! Tonight I went to Zoo Lights at the National Zoo, which is exactly what it sounds like. They decorated the National Zoo with a bunch of lights, some on trees, some forming fun animals. The best part, however, was people watching at the entrance and hearing just how excited everyone was to go in. The 20-somethings and 30-somethings were clearly the most into it, and below the photo is a sampling of the exclamations I heard. There's no way to NOT be in a good mood looking at Zoo Lights and hearing and seeing people skip so happily!


"This is literally the best day of the entire year."
"Can this be real? Why didn't we come sooner?"
"Thank you SOOOOOOO much for suggesting this."
"OMG. This is awesome."
"So cool. So so cool."
"I don't know how you ever plan to top this as a present. And yes, I know it's free."

So if you haven't gone yet, I strongly recommend it. It is 100% worth the journey into DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment